What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows this website to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you. Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the website, the Bank may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- to enable certain functions of the website;
- to provide analytics;
- to store your preferences; and
- to enable advertisements delivery, including behavioural advertising.
We use session cookies on the website.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them,
- you might not be able to use all of the features of the website;
- you may not be able to store your preferences; and
- some of our pages might not display properly.